Friday, July 20, 2007

Lands End

And by Lands End, I don't mean the outerwear company. I mean the lovely San Francisco park that is the last remnants of the wild west coast terrain left within city limits. I hiked there the other day, and took some pictures. Here's what I saw:
It was a little foggy (big surprise, considering where I am!), so the pics are a little gray, but you get the idea. There were a lot of people in the area next to the parking lot, but it was pretty empty in other parts. The scenery was amazing, so I continued exploring. And of course, pretty soon after I thought, "Hmm...it's kind of lonely here. Maybe I should head back to where there are other people, just to be on the safe side," I turned a corner in the trail and a guy was sitting next to the trail, dressed completely in red, exposed and fondling himself. He said, "Oh, hey, sorry!"

Give me a break.

I just got out of there quickly, moving fast until I was near some other people--and I've been brainstorming verbal lashings for him ever since. Isn't that the way things go?
So the landscape was gorgeous --but next time I'm taking along a buddy!

No comments: